Apple Spinach Salad Recipe
- 2 pkt fresh baby spinach - (6 ounce ea) see * Note
- 2 x Granny Smith apples minced
- 1/2 c. salted cashews
- 1/4 c. raisins">raisins or possibly golden brown raisins">raisins
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic or possibly apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- * Note: One (10-oz) package regular fresh spinach may be substituted.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Whisk together sugar and next 3 ingredients till well blended.
- Pour mix over salad, tossing gently.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.