6 Point Breakfast Casserole Ww
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted and cut into cubes
- 2 ounces lean virginia deli ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded low-fat swiss cheese, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- spray 8x8 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- arrange bread cubes in a single layer in prepared baking pan: sprinkle evenly with ham, then all but two tablespoons of the cheese.
- in medium mixing bowl, using a fork, beat eggs.
- add milk, salt, and pepper; beat well.
- pour egg mixture over ingredients in pan; sprinkle with remaining 2tablespoons cheese.
- bake unil top is browned and knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- serve immediately.