- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cangreen giant reduced-sodium asparagus spears, drained
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 -6 drops red pepper sauce
- 18 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- baked corn tortilla chips, if desired
- In blender or food processor, blend asparagus on medium speed until smooth.
- In medium glass or plastic bowl, mix asparagus and remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips.