Apple Cinnamon Nut Pizza
- 12 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 13 cup brown sugar
- 13 cup white sugar
- 12 cup flour
- 12 cup chopped walnuts or 12 cup pecans
- 12 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 medium apples, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Shape dough into a ball and roll out to a 12" circle.
- Place on pizza pan and let rest for 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine sugars, flour, nuts, butter and cinnamon until crumbly.
- Arrange apple slices over dough and sprinkle with crumbly mixture.
- Cover and let rise until double.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with glaze.