"fried" Brown Rice (Vegetarian)
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- 12 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 4 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 12 cup egg white
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Start by cooking the instant brown rice according to the directions on the box, but add 1 teaspoons soy sauce to the boiling water.
- When it's cooked, let it cool down completely.
- In a heated wok or large saute pan, use a few sprays of cooking spray and pour in the rice and the rest of the soy sauce.
- Saute the rice in the hot pan for a few minutes, adding in the frozen vegetables.
- Cook the egg whites in the microwave, and then cut the "patty" into little squares.
- Toss into the rice.
- Serve with green onion sprinked on top.