Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 1 lb shell pasta
- 14 lb genoa salami, chopped
- 14 lb pepperoni, chopped
- 12 lb asiago cheese, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichokes, drained and chopped coarse
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced very fine
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 34 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 14 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente.
- Drain, and cool under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, pepperoni, Asiago cheese, black olives, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, pimientos, artichokes, scallions, garlic and tomatoes.
- Stir in the envelope of dressing mix.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad, and mix well.