(Vegan) Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm silken tofu
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese (or Better than Cream Cheese)
- 23 cup sugar
- 14 cup lemon juice
- 12 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place silken tofu and vegan cream cheese in the food processor.
- Process for 1 minute, then add sugar.
- Process until smooth and no sugar granules remain, 3-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and almond extract.
- Whisk in cornstarch.
- Pour mixture into the food processor and process until very smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 2 hours, then refrigerate overnight.