Apricot-Nut Turkey-Salad Sandwiches
- 6 ounces cooked turkey (about 6 ounces) or 6 ounces chicken breasts, shredded (about 6 ounces)
- 14 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 14 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons unsalted cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried apricots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 18 teaspoon salt
- 18 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 leaves lettuce leaves
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread, 1 ounce each
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a bowl.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each of 4 bread slices.
- Spread 1/2 cup turkey salad over lettuce; top with remaining bread slices.