Apricot Delight Salad Recipe
- 2 pkt Apricot jello
- 2/3 c. Water
- 1 can Crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 1/2 c. Minced nuts
- 2/3 c. Sugar
- 2 jar apricot baby food
- 1 can Condensed lowfat milk, chilled
- 1 pkt Cream cheese (8 ounce.)
- Combine jello, sugar and water, bring to a boil and dissolve jello.
- Remove from heat, stir in fruit; set aside to cold.
- Combine lowfat milk and cream cheese, beat till smooth.
- Stir in jello mix, add in nuts.
- Pour into mold or possibly bowl and chill.
- S.K.A.-Metairie, La.