3 Meat Spaghetti Bake
- 1 box thin spaghetti(break half)
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packages pepperoni
- 3 can spaghetti sauce
- 32 oz cheese
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup green peppers
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Boil noodles accord to package.
- Meanwhile cook sausage an beef Add salt pepper onions peppers to meat.
- Drain meat mixture when done
- In a bowl mix 2 and half cans of sauce with meat mixture well.
- Spread on bottom of pan sauce with 1st layer of noddles.
- Spread meat mixture and layer pepperoni.
- Then layer cheese.
- Repeat process then top with cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 min.Sprinkle with black pepper!!!!!!