Anisette Recipe khristinawen
- 1/2 gallon alcohol (Everclear)
- 1/2 gallon water
- 2 lbs superfine sugar
- 1 bottle anisette flavoring
- Pour 1/2 gallon of alcohol to 1 gallon empty jug.
- Add anisette flavoring.
- Pour sugar into saucepan with 1/2 gallon of water.
- Heat until sugar melts but do not boil.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Pour sugar/water mixture into the jug.If you want it stronger, do not add all of the water mixture.
- Put lid on jug and shake to mix.
- Keep jug in a cool, dark place.
- Let age for at least 10 minutes and enjoy!