- 180 grams Bread (strong) flour
- 30 grams Rye flour
- 30 grams Graham flour
- 10 grams Wheat bran
- 10 grams Wheat germ
- 5 grams Ground flax seed
- 5 grams Amaranth
- 25 grams Hoshino natural yeast
- 150 ml Water
- 8 grams Molasses
- 3 grams Soybean oil
- 50 grams Leftover rice (1 part brown rice : 2 parts white rice)
- 3 grams Salt
- When preparing the rice, let it sit in the water for 2~3 hours before cooking.
- Put all the ingredients into the bread maker case, set the bread maker to the fermentation course, and turn on the switch.
- That's all!
- It makes a rather heavy bread, but it's chewy and full of flavor.
- If you toast it, it'll be crispy and delicious.