A School Lunch Flavor- Chicken Simmered with Lemon, Karaage Version
- 1 Chicken thigh
- 1 tsp Sake
- 1 tbsp Cake flour
- 1 tbsp Katakuriko
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon
- 1 tbsp Water
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, sprinkle with sake and leave for 10 minutes.
- Dust with the cake flour and katakuriko, and deep fry in oil.
- I coat the chicken in flour by putting them in a plastic bag and shaking it.
- Put all the seasonings in a container and mix together.
- Put the combined seasonings in a heated pan with the fried chicken pieces, and mix together until the chicken is coated and glossy.
- When the fried chicken pieces are nice and glossy, it's done.
- You can eat a mound of vegetables with the sauce on the chicken.