Amish Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 c. shortening
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 lrg Large eggs
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp baking pwdr
- 3/4 tsp baking soda (place in the lowfat milk)
- 1 x (12 ounce.) bag chocolate chips or possibly butterscotch chips
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add in Large eggs and lowfat milk with soda.
- Mix together and add in baking pwdr.
- Gradually add in flour and stir well.
- Stir in chocolate chips or possibly butterscotch chips.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet about 1 tsp.
- of dough.
- Bake at 400 degrees till the edge is lightly brown.