Artichoke and Chicken Casserole
- 4 chicken breasts (cubed)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) cans artichoke hearts in brine
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, diluted with
- 14 cup water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 12 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) soup can full Minute Rice
- crumbled cooked bacon, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray 13 x 9 in baking dish with Pam.
- Heat pan over medium heat, add olive oil and cubed/seasoned chicken, cook halfway.
- Meanwhile, mix soup, water, mayonnaise and rice.
- Add artichokes and chicken, fold in cheese saving about 3/4 cup for topping.
- Spread in bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan, add rest of cheese for topping.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, remove and top with bacon bits, bake for another 15 minutes.