Asian Cucumbers and Pasta
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 13 cup smooth peanut butter
- 14 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled,seeded,and coarsely chopped
- 12 cup sliced green onion
- Process first 6 ingredients in an electric blender until mixture is smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan.
- Add peanut butter mixture, and toss gently.
- Spoon onto a serving platter; top with chopped cucumber and green onions.
- Yield: 4 servings.