Ammmazing Mexican Chicken Casserole
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (boiled in chicken stock until done)
- 12 cup chopped green pepper
- 12 cup chopped onion
- 18 cup chopped jalapeno (to taste)
- 6 -8 chopped large green olives
- 1 12 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 12 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canplain diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cube the cooked chicken.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all ingredients except rice, chicken and shredded cheese.
- Make sure the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the rice and chicken and mix well.
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour the mixture into the casserole dish and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the casserole and bake an additional 8 minutes or until the cheese bubbles.
- Let stand 5 minutes then serve.