Asian Ginger Chicken
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 14 cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- chopped cilantro
- lime wedge
- Mix flour and salt in a plastic food bag.
- Add chicken and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook, turning once, 5 minutes or until golden and meat is opaque at center.
- Remove to serving plate.
- Mix stir-fry sauce, 1/2 cup water, the ginger and garlic in skillet.
- Simmer 2 to 3 minutes until sauce is reduced to about half.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.