- 2 large polish kielbasa sausage slice in half long way
- 1 cup chicken slice into strips
- 1 cup rice none
- 2 large flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese spread room temp
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper slice, wash
- 1/2 cup jalapeno pickling liquid
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- Place sausage, chicken, 1/2 cup water, jalepiono juice, black pepper, cajun seasoning, garlic salt and onion powder in a med skillet.
- Heat on med/high.
- Pour rice into pot add 2 cups water and boil.
- Add chili powder, kosher salt and a few jalepinio peppers to rice.
- Now while the meat and rice are cooking, place tortilas on plate and spread cheese evenly on totillas.
- Once rice is cooked and meat in browned, place meat and rice in tortillas, add desired amount of hot sauce and jalepios.
- Fold tortilla into a burrito.
- cut in half and serve.