- 1 lb mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced salami
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 12 cups pitted green olives or 1 12 cups black olives
- 14 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 18 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 18 teaspoon salt
- thin loaf French bread, thinly sliced (optional)
- Cut cheese into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Using heart-shaped cookie cutter and knife, cut cheese into heart and diamond shapes.
- Fold each salami slice into eighths.
- Thread tomatoes, folded salami slices, olives and cheese onto skewers, as desired.
- Arrange in single layer in large glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, italian seasoning, pepper flakes and salt until blended; drizzle over skewers.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Transfer to platter.
- Drizzle any remaining dressing over skewers before serving.
- If desired, serve with bread.