Apple & Raisin Sweet/Spicy Stuff Pork Chops
- 1 large pink lady apple
- 3 each handfull raisins
- 2 tbsp sofrito
- 2 tbsp recanto
- 1 tbsp minc garlic
- 1 packages sazon
- 2 tbsp adobo
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Blacken Seasoning
- 1 small white onion
- 2 pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar or 2 splenda packs
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 box Chicken Stove Top Stuffing
- 3 stick celery
- 1 packages boneless lean pork chops/pork steaks
- 1 can drained corn
- Receipe is on top of stove, medium to low heat.
- Marinate porck chops over night with desire seasoning.
- Chop up onion, apple, celery.
- Place on medium heat with about 3 table spoons olive oil.
- Put your garlic, pepper, sofrito, recanto, salt, raisins, sazon, adobo, light brown sugar, Old Bay Blacken Seasoning and honey in the pan.
- Cook down until soften.
- Add about 1/2 cup of water and then mix in the Stove Top Stuffing until mixed.
- You can add a can of drained corn if you like.
- In separate bowl, put your stuffing.
- Stuff your pork chops like tacos and place toothpicks to hold together.
- Add olive oil and about 1/2 cup water, place your pork chops carefully in your pan and cook on low heat.
- Cover and let cook for about 30 minutes, if more water needed, just add.
- Depending if your chops are thin or thick, that will determine your cooking time.
- If you rather put in the oven, 350 same cook time depending on size of chop.
- Don't over cook, you don't want hard chops.