- 8 ounces artichoke hearts marinated, drained, save marinade for dressing
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup parmesan, parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated grated
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 packages spinach, frozen thawed, squeezed dry
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Spread artichoke hearts in the bottom of a buttered casserole dish, in roughly one layer.
- Top with spinach.
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter and cheese and spread evenly on top.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, then uncovered for 10 minutes.