30-Minute Lemon & Garlic Shrimp with Pasta
- 1/2 lb. penne pasta, uncooked
- 6 RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp Safeway 1 lb For $8.99 thru 02/09
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir cracker crumbs and cheese in large skillet on medium heat 2 min.
- or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add dressing and garlic to skillet; cook 2 min.
- Stir in shrimp and lemon juice; cook 3 to 5 min.
- or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
- Add artichokes, spinach and reserved cooking water to shrimp mixture; mix lightly.
- Add pasta; cook 1 min.
- or until spinach is wilted and artichokes are heated through, stirring frequently.
- Remove 1 Tbsp.
- of the cracker crumb mixture; set aside.
- Stir remaining into pasta mixture; spoon onto platter.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.