Arugula Salad With La Tur Dressing
- 3 to 4 slices prosciutto di Parma
- 4 ounces La Tur cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Champagne vinegar
- Fine sea salt
- 1 7-ounce package baby arugula
- 6 to 8 fresh figs, quartered
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place prosciutto on a foil-lined baking sheet and cook until crisp, turning once, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine La Tur, buttermilk, olive oil, vinegar and 2 tablespoons water and puree until very smooth.
- Add a bit more water if needed to reach a pourable consistency.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Mound the arugula on 4 salad plates.
- Divide figs and prosciutto evenly among plates and drizzle with dressing.