Almond-Fudge Truffles - 1 Ww Point
- 12 cup tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 12 cup light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 12 teaspoon almond extract
- On sheet of wax paper, reserve 2 tablespoons cocoa powder; set aside.
- In food processor or with mixer on high speed, combine confectioners sugar, the remaining 1/2 cup cocoa powder, the cream cheese and almond extract; process until well blended.
- Drop cream cheese mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls in the reserved cocoa powder; roll into balls and refrigerate.
- Nitritional information per serving (1 truffle): 45 Calories, 1 g Fat, 1 g Fiber.