AMIEs Special VALENTINEs Leche Flan
- 8 egg yolks
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can Carnation Evaporated milk or fresh milk
- 1 tsp lemon rind or vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup caramel syrup
- Preheat the oven to 160AsC (325AsF).
- Beat egg yolks together with lemon rind or vanilla.
- Pour condensed milk, add the evaporated or fresh milk and beat well.
- Line the heart-shaped mold with the caramel syrup.
- Pour gently the egg/milk mixture into the mold.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place this in a large oven pan half-filled with water (bain-marie).
- Bake for an hour or until the mixture is firm.
- Let it cool before placing the mold in the refrigerator.
- Chill for 5-6 hours before serving.
- Transfer into a serving plate.
- Serve, and enjoy.