- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 12 cup coconut, shredded
- 12 cup sesame seeds (or a mixture of those) or 12 cup pumpkin seeds (or a mixture of those) or 12 cup flax seed (or a mixture of those)
- 12 cup agave syrup
- 12 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon coconut fat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 cup hot water
- Mix all the ingredients but the water in a food processor.
- Pour in the water, little at the time to see how the dough is doing.
- You might need more or less water.
- The dough should not be sticky.
- Roll it out, about 3mm thick.
- Cut out shapes, I made hearts but anything not too small or delicate will work.
- Bake at 180C for about 15 minutes.