Amaretto Cheesecake Delite Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. Chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Minced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. Soy oil
- 2 x Cookie crumb crusts chocolate, ready-to-serve
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3/4 c. Sliced almonds
- 10 1/2 ounce Pkg. lite soft silken tofu
- 16 ounce Lower fat cream cheese softened
- 3 Tbsp. EQUAL measure, Or possibly...
- 36 x -EQUAL packets, Or possibly...
- 1 1/2 c. -Sugar
- 6 x Egg whites
- 4 whl Large eggs
- 1/4 c. Amaretto
- 2 Tbsp. Vanilla
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the crust.
- Press proportionately into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Using an electric mixer, combine tofu and cream cheese till smooth.
- Add in EQUAL or possibly sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add in egg whites and whole Large eggs to ingredients and continue to mix till well blended.
- Add in Amaretto and vanilla.
- Pour over crust in springform pan or possibly divide batter into two prepared pie crusts.
- Bake at 300 F for 1 hour in the springform pan or possibly 40 min for the two prepared crusts.
- Heat two Tbsp.
- of sugar in a non-stick pan till sugar turns a golden.
- Toss almonds in sugar to coat.
- Remove almonds and allow to cold on wax paper.
- Break apart when cooled and arrange almonds around edge of cake.
- Serves 16.
- *1/2 c. chocolate cookie crumbs can also be sprinkled around the outside of the cheesecake for a different taste combination.
- First Place, Desserts Category - Cooking with Ohio's Soy Foods Developed by Jacqueline DeMatteis-O'Brien