Ann's Summer Flank Steak Recipe
- 1 c. soy sauce
- 1/3 c. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 6 x green onions sliced thin, including some of the green
- 5 x cloves garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger chopped
- 1/2 x lemon juiced
- 1 1/3 lb flank steak
- Mix all ingredients except steak in a large measuring c. or possibly mixing bowl.
- Score flank steak across the grain in diamonds.
- Turn over and duplicate procedure, making sure not to cut through steak.
- Place steak in a resealable plastic bag with marinade and chill overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Grill over high heat for 4-5 min per side or possibly to desired doneness.