Antelope Roll Ups Recipe
- 2 lb Antelope top round steaks, 1/4" thick
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp Celery salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Dry parsley
- 4 x to 6 Carrots cut into sticks
- 1/2 lb Loose pork sausage meat
- 1/2 c. Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet butter
- 1 Tbsp. Lard
- 2 can Cream of mushroom soup - (10 3/4 ounce ea) undiluted
- the steaks to 1/8-inch thickness and cut into 4- to 5-inch squares.
- Mix garlic and celery salts, paprika and parsley, and rub well into both sides of meat.
- Put several carrot sticks on each piece, and spread with some sausage meat.
- Roll up and tie or possibly skewer.
- Dust with flour mixed with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Brown slowly in combined butter and lard.
- Pour on soup.
- Bake, covered, at 325 degrees for 2 1/4 hrs.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.