AMIEs CHOCOLATE Coconut Cake
- 100 grams dark chocolate, melted
- 200 grams cake flour
- 200 grams sugar
- 100 grams melted butter
- 200 grams fresh milk
- 3 large eggs
- 15 grams baking flour
- 1 a dash of salt.
- 1 coconut flakes, to decorate
- Heat the oven to 180AC.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and the salt and then add to the butter and cream mix.
- Lightly beat together the eggs and slowly add to the flour mixture, while beating the whole time.
- Pour in the milk gradually.
- Mix in the melted chocolate.
- Put the cake mixture into a prepared pan and bake for about 45 minutes or when the cake is done.
- When the cake is cooked, invert into a wire rack and leave the cake to cool.
- Cover the cake with chocolate cream frosting.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes over the top.