- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 14 cup granulated sugar
- 23 cup flour
- 23 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 34-1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup quick oats
- 12 cup butter, melted
- Place apple pie filling in a 10x10 baking pan.
- Sprinkle the granulated sugar over filling evenly.
- In a bowl combine flour,brown sugar,cinnamon and butter.
- Mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Can be served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- But is just as good without.