Apricot Almond Breakfast Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. dry Apricots Water
- 1/2 c. Brown Sugar (or possibly less)
- 1/2 c. Almonds
- 8 slc Whole Wheat Bread Cream Cheese
- Combine apricots with a c. of water in a saucepan; cover, and simmer over medium heat for about a half hour, removing cover toward the end to allow all the water to evaporate.
- In a food processor, combine with brown sugar and nuts.
- Toast the bread (or possibly do not, depending on your guests' preferences), then spread with cream cheese and the apricot-almond filling.
- Makes 4 sandwiches.