Angel Hair with Avocado Corn Cream
- 2 cups chicken broth boiling, more as needed
- 1 cup corn from two ears corn
- 1 each avocados peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons chives chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 each tomatillos parboiled
- 1 each jalapeno pepper seeded and
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 x salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 pound angel hair pasta cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup parmesan, parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated for topping
- Put all ingredients except the pasta and cheese in a blender, beginning with two cups of stock and adding more as needed, up to three cups total.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust.
- Pour sauce into a saucepan and simmer, stirring frequently.
- Pour over cooked pasta, toss, and serve with Parmesan cheese.