- 2 lb. (900 g) boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces King Sooper's 1 lb For $1.19 thru 02/09
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Light Cream Cheese Product
- 1 can (10 fl oz/284 mL) low fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup Kraft Calorie-Wise Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb. (450 g) whole wheat angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Beat cream cheese product, soup, dressing and wine with whisk until well blended; pour over chicken.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours (or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours).
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt, 5 min.
- before chicken is done.
- Drain pasta; place on platter.
- Top with chicken mixture and parsley.