Asian Noodle Skillet Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. broccoli florets
- 1 med red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch long strips
- 2/3 c. celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 c. carrots, slices
- 1 sm onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh ginger root, peeled and finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 x garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/8 tsp Tabasco pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 1/4 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut to 1/4-in strips
- 2 pkt (3 ounces each) beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 4 c. reserved cooked vegetables
- Heat 1 Tbsp.
- oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in ginger root, garlic and vegetables to skillet; stir fry 5-6 min or possibly till vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Toss soy sauce with warm vegetables and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in beef, half at a time, and stir fry 1-2 min or possibly till outside surface is no longer pink (don't overcook).
- Remove from skillet; keep hot.
- Add in water, bring to a boil.
- Remove noodles from package and break into pcs; stir into water along with seasoning packets.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer 3 min or possibly till noodles are tender and most of the liquid is abdorbed.
- Return beef and add in vegetables to skillet;heat through.
- YIELD: 8 Servings