- 3 cups brown sugar
- 3 cups margarine
- 6 cups oatmeal
- 3 cups flour, all-purpose
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Put the ingredients in large bowl.
- Mash, squeeze, knead, etc until it is completely blended.
- Form into small balls about 1 to 1 1/2 inches in size.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Butter the bottom of a small glass and dip into white sugar, then pound the cookies flat.
- Bake at 350F (180C) F for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- This is a good recipe to use when you need to get rid of some aggression because the dough is too heavy for most mixers.
- So you have to use your hands and beat it!
- You can also use peanut butter or butterscotch chips or a mixture of them.
- Make about 3 dozens.