Asian Flank Steak
- 1 14 lbs flank steaks, fat trimed
- 14 cup soy sauce
- 14 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- Whisk the ingredients for the marinate.
- Add the steak and marinade in a zip lock bag and marinate, turning occasionally.
- Prepare barecue.
- Drain marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Grill steak for about 5 minutes per side for rare.
- Transfer steak to platter; let stand 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak across grain.
- Pass marinade as sauce.