Anpanman Shaped Sushi
- 1 bowlful Plain steamed rice
- 2 sheets cut into 8 parts Nori seaweed
- 6 slice Thinly sliced carrot
- 3 Eggs
- 1 dash Katakuriko
- Make the thin omelet.
- Water down the katakuriko slightly and add it to the beaten eggs.
- Place a heated frying pan on a damp dish cloth and pour in the beaten eggs to cook.
- Place the cooled omelet on a sheet of plastic wrap, top with rice, tightly close up the plastic wrap, and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Make the eyes and mouth with the seaweed.
- Make the cheeks and nose with thin slices from the thinner end of the carrot.
- The shine on the nose is made with mayonnaise.