Apple Crisp (Or Any Fruit) Recipe
- 4 c. apples cored and sliced or possibly raspberries or possibly any fruit
- 1/4 c. sugar up to 1/2 c.
- 1 dsh cinnamon lemon optional
- 1 c. oats either quick or possibly slow cooking
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. baking pwdr
- Place the apples, cinnamon, and sugar in a saucepan and cook over medium to meduim high heat till apples are partially cooked and start to give off juice.
- Topping:Mix the topping ingredients.
- Place half of this mix in a casserole dish, cover with apple mix and place other half of oat mix on top.
- Bake at 350 covered for about 15 min.
- Remove cover and bake for another 10 min or possibly till top is lightly browned.