15 Bean Crockpot Soup Recipe
- 1 x 1 lb. package bean soup mix (throw away flavoring packet)
- 1 lrg onion minced
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 stalk celery minced
- 1 x bay leaf
- 1 dsh cayenne pepper
- 1 lb kielbasa sausage
- Soak beans overnight.
- In crockpot, cover beans with water.
- Add in all remaining ingredients except sausage.
- Cover and cook on high 1 hour; turn to low and cook 7 to 10 hrs.
- Stir once or possibly twice during cooking.
- One hour before serving, check texture of soup.
- If too thin, mash some of the beans.
- Add in sliced kielbasa.
- Cook 1 hour more.
- Serve with rice or possibly bread.