- 250g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Safeway 4 ct For $5.00 thru 02/09
- 5 sheets filo pastry, buttered and layered
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 425g can apricots, well drained
- shredded coconut
- icing sugar
- Combine Philly*, caster sugar and lemon juice, beating until smooth.
- Spoon Philly* mixture and fruit along the longest side of pastry, 10cm from the edge and 5cm from each end.
- Fold 10cm edge over filling, tuck in ends then roll to enclose filling.
- Place strudel on a foil lined baking tray.
- Brush with a little butter and sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.