Another Good Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 23 cup milk
- 16 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 12 cup spaghetti sauce or 12 cup barbecue sauce or 12 cup ketchup
- 10 biscuits (1 can refrigerated biscuits or enough biscuit dough for 10 biscuits)
- Cook the ground beef and the onion together.
- Mix everything except the biscuits together.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart casserole dish and top with the biscuits.
- Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes or until biscuits are done and mixture is bubbly.