Artichoke Heart Rosti
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 6.5-oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped ( 3/4 cup)
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil, divided
- Rinse hash browns under warm running water until thawed.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Combine hash browns with artichoke hearts and parsley in bowl.
- Heat 1 Tbs.
- oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Press potato mixture into circle in pan with spatula.
- Drizzle 1 1/2 tsp.
- oil over top.
- Cook 6 to 7 minutes.
- Invert rosti onto plate.
- Add remaining 1 1/2 tsp.
- oil to pan.
- Slide rosti into skillet.
- Cook 6 minutes more, or until browned on second side.
- Slide onto serving plate, and let stand 2 minutes before slicing.