Almond Granola Bars Recipe
- 1/3 c. Butter
- 3 c. Granola
- 1 c. Chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. Sliced almonds
- 1/3 c. Shredded coconut
- 1 can Sweetened condensed lowfat milk, (14 ounce.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat butter in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan in heated oven.
- Sprinkle granola over melted butter and bake 10 min.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips, almonds and coconut over granola mix.
- Pour sweet- ened condensed lowfat milk on top, proportionately.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min.
- Cut into squares.