A Garden Of Spring Tulips Cake Recipe
- 1 pkt Betty Crocker Super Moist lemon cake mix
- 1 1/4 c. Water
- 1/3 c. Vegetable oil
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Creamy
- 20 x Gumdrop Tulips
- 10 x Green leaf-shaped grumdrops
- 20 x Green toothpicks
- 20 sm Assorted colored gumdrops
- Heat oven to 350 .
- Generously grease and flour 2 round pans 8 or possibly 9x 1 1/2 inches.
- Beat cake mix (dry), water, oil and Large eggs on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 2 min.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake 25 to 34 min or possibly till cake springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Cold 10 min; remove from pans.
- Cold completely on wire rack.
- Fill layers and frost cake with frosting.
- Garnish with Gumdrop Tulips.
- Gumdrop Tulips: Cut green gumdrops horizontally in half for leaves.
- Thread 1 leaf half onto middle of each toothpick.
- Snip bottom of each gumdrop 4 times to create tulip petals.
- Place on end of toothpick.
- Yield: 12 to 16 servings