- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. Magic Baking Powder
- 2 oz. Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder and baking powder; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 1 min.
- or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture until well blended.
- Pour into 8-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 min.
- or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs.
- (Do not overbake.)
- Cool brownies in pan 10 min.
- Remove from pan to wire rack.
- Cool completely.