- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll the pie crust out into a 12-inch circle.
- Place the crust on a large baking sheet.
- Top the crust with apple slices and cranberries.
- Drizzle lemon juice over top.
- Sprinkle sugar over top.
- Pull up the sides of the crust slightly and roll over, covering the filling by about 1 inch.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the apples are tender.