Gooey Butter Cake
- 1 box yellow or chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Mix cake mix with 1 egg and butter, melted.
- Press into a 9 x 12 cake pan that has been greased and floured.
- Then mix 2 eggs, cream cheese, 1 box powdered sugar and vanilla together.
- Use a blender until all mixed, then pour over cake in pan and bake about 35 to 40 minutes at 350° or until you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean.
- Cool, then cut into squares and eat.