Bacon And Egg Breakfast Bake
- 4 oz. fully cooked Canadian bacon or ham, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 c. finely chopped Muenster, Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. skim milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spread bacon in bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Beat eggs with milk and pepper. Pour over cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer, until browned and firm in center.
- Place pie plate on wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut in wedges.
- Yields 10 servings, 249 calories per serving.